Monday, March 10, 2008

Programmer friendly Debugger

Piotr Maj has started a series of articles about Eclipse Debugger features. He has described two very interesting features of the Eclipse Debugger. I was happy to read the features and found them very useful. I also cursed myself for not using these features even if they are right there in my Eclipse IDE since long.

Thanks Piotr, you have added to my knowledge and I appreciate your efforts of making your articles available to all through your blog.

Eclipse debugger part I - Detail formatters

Eclipse debugger part II - Logical Structures

I will be waiting for more Debugger articles. Earlier Mark Dexter has also provided Eclipse and Java: Using the Debugger screencasts which are fantastic. Now you have added some more tips to my list, which will surely help many people master Eclipse IDE and make their day tasks more productive.

with regards
Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog and reading my blog post. Please post your opinion / suggestion for me here.