Thursday, July 23, 2009

Skype 2.8 for Mac OS X now shows who is typing


I was missing the who is typing notifications in my Skype on Mac OS X which is now available as claimed by the new version of Skype 2.8 on Mac OS X.

When I checked where this notification is shown it is visible in the drawer where the participant's names and icons are shown. This means if you want to see who is typing you have to keep the drawer open which chatting in a conference window.

with regards
Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

1 comment:

  1. Riviera for Skype is a Skype Call Recorder. It automatically records Skype calls and conversations to MP3 files. It is convenient for recording interviews, tech talks, conferences, audio casts, pod casts for learning later, etc.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the blog and reading my blog post. Please post your opinion / suggestion for me here.